MMOHuts Weekly Recap #87 May 27 – Born to Fire, Bullet Run, Marvel Heroes, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Born of Fire, Bullet Run, Marvel Heroes, World of Warplanes, League of Legends, Digimon Masters, World of Tanks, Brawl Busters and Mythos Global. The biggest news this week comes from Gazillion Entertainment regarding their upcoming super hero mmo titled Marvel Heroes. The game was first announced over a year ago but just recently the first gameplay trailer was released. The games storyline is being written by one of the official writers who wrote The Ultimate Spider Man and The New Avengers. Currently it doesn’t appear that you will be able to make your own custom super hero but instead must choose from one of the iconic Marvel heroes. For some reason that makes me feel like the game might have a more Diablo/Path of Exile feel to it where the character is preset but customizable through loot and power selections. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall: Official Launch Coming This July
- Red 5 Studios, Inc. announced today that Firefall, the dynamic open-world MMO shooter, will officially launch on July 29, 2014 and will be ava...
- Ashes of the Singularity Turtle Wars DLC Adds New Scenarios, Maps, and More
- Stardock released the Turtle Wars DLC for Ashes of the Singularity today.
- League of Legends Preseason 3 Changes
- Riot Games Jatt and Morello discuss massive changes set to shake the League of Legends meta including new and redesigned old items, a complete...