MMOHuts Weekly Recap #85 May 13 – 2112, League of Legends, Tribes, Maestia, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: 2112, League of Legends, Tribes Ascend, Maestia, Rappelz, Grand Chase, Elsword, War of the Immortals, Dragon Nest, Heroes of Newerth and Spirit Tales. The biggest news this week comes from the announcement of a new MMORTS from EmobiGames entitled 2112. Very little is known about the game currently but it is slated to be released this december. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team based Action RPG ‘Hunters League’ launches today globally
- The team-based side-scroller "Hunters League" officially launches today! It's available on Android, iOS and PC and features cro...
- Heroes Charge Launches Massive TV Campaign for the Holidays
- The commercials will air from December 20 through January 23 in the US and run throughout January globally.
- Brick-Force begins closed beta
- Brick Force, a unique new shooter published by Infernum, has begun closed beta testing.