MMOHuts Weekly Recap #82 Apr 22 – DotA 2, Waren Story, League of Legends, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Dota 2, Champions Online, Waren Story, Soul Captor, League of Legends, Digimon Masters Online, Brawl Busters, BrickForce, Super Monday Night Combat and CrossFire. The biggest news this week comes from the announcement that Dota 2, a MOBA game from Valve will be F2P. There has been speculation for quite some time now that Dota 2 will be F2P since its main competitors, HoN and League of Legends are also F2P. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Adds New Squadron Command Feature & Additional Content
- Today’s new ‘squadron command’ feature adds small ships that can be launched from the game’s giant capital ships.
- League of Legends Taric: Shield of Valoran Rework Review
- Taric has been a support mainstay practically since the creation of League of Legends.
- World of Battles: Morningstar Merges Servers
- Frogwares has announced a server merge for World of Battles: Morningstar, which recently launched on Steam.