MMOHuts Weekly Recap #82 Apr 22 – DotA 2, Waren Story, League of Legends, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Dota 2, Champions Online, Waren Story, Soul Captor, League of Legends, Digimon Masters Online, Brawl Busters, BrickForce, Super Monday Night Combat and CrossFire. The biggest news this week comes from the announcement that Dota 2, a MOBA game from Valve will be F2P. There has been speculation for quite some time now that Dota 2 will be F2P since its main competitors, HoN and League of Legends are also F2P. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cronous: Weapon event available until Nov. 13th
- JC Planet has revealed that a brand new server will be kicked off on Thursday, November 13th. In addition, JC Planet recommends anyone who are...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announces PvP Leagues
- PvP Leagues will provide a system for better ranked play, improved matchmaking, and regular goals.
- Tanki Online Introduces Mid-Match Equipment Changes
- In this latest update, AlternativaPlatform has enabled players of the 3D-MMO-browser game ‘Tanki Online’ to spontaneously change their equ...