MMOHuts Weekly Recap #79 Mar 25 – Vanguard, Digimon Masters, UWO, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Vanguard, Tribes Ascend, Digimon Masters, Skylancer, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Lucent Heart, Uncharted Waters Online and Runes of Magic. The biggest news comes from the announcement that Vanguard: Saga of Heroes is going F2P. Vanguard was released in 2007 as a P2P game by Sony. It is not known when Vanguard plans to make the change to F2P but its expected to happen this summer. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sphere III Launch Review
- Sphere III is a Russian MMO that recently left the Open Beta Phase and entered live play.
- Details for Upcoming Arctic Combat Patch Revealed
- Webzen has announced a new game mode, a new map, two new weapons, and a new skill for a patch set to be released on December 27.
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Kickstarter Ends, Development Begins
- Brad McQuaid and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen transition from Kickstarter to self-managed crowdfunding and a new website.