MMOHuts Weekly Recap #79 Mar 25 – Vanguard, Digimon Masters, UWO, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Vanguard, Tribes Ascend, Digimon Masters, Skylancer, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Lucent Heart, Uncharted Waters Online and Runes of Magic. The biggest news comes from the announcement that Vanguard: Saga of Heroes is going F2P. Vanguard was released in 2007 as a P2P game by Sony. It is not known when Vanguard plans to make the change to F2P but its expected to happen this summer. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Innogames Announces Elvenar: a Fantasy Strategy City-Building MMO
- InnoGames offers players the chance to explore an exotic fantasy world with their new city-builder game: Elvenar - The latest, strategy-MMO ti...
- WorldAlpha Review
- WorldAlpha is an MMORTS that gives you control over a single unit, or "citizen," in a virtual world.
- Emobi Games announces 2112
- Emobi Games, a Vietnamese game developer, has announced the development of a free-to-play MMO called 2012.