MMOHuts Weekly Recap #73 Feb 12 – Fiesta, RODE, Combat Arms, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Fiesta, RODE, Combat Arms, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online, Hedone, and Arctic Combat. The biggest news this week is the announcement of a full browser client for the game Fiesta. Players no longer need to download the game client in order to play. The users who opt to use the browser game client will still be able to enjoy the full game with their friends. Its available on Fiesta’s website now. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno Funds on Kickstarter, Unlocking Multiple Stretch Goals
- Taitale Games' Kickstarter for the epic science fiction MMORTS, Novus AEterno, comes to a close today having raised a whopping 360% of th...
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
- Announcing a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars.
- Interview with Riot's David Roth, Director of Live|Play
- David Roth's Live|Play shows the passion and love that the League of Legends community has.