MMOHuts Weekly Recap #65 Dec 18 – Aion, Grand Chase, Dragon Nest, & More
MMO Weekly News #65 – Aion, Grand Chase, Dragon Nest, & More
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ended December 18 (Dec 12 – Dec 18). A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Aion, Grand Chase, Luna Online, APB Reloaded, Dragona, Elsword, Sudden Attack, Silkroad-R (New Silkroad Online), Dragon Nest, World of Tanks, Jade Dynasty, Darkeden, War of the Immortals, and Brawl Busters. Lots of news this week – but the bit about Aion 2going free to play is definitely the most interesting bit. The game is scheduled to go free to play sometime in February 2012 in Europe through GameForge. The NCSoft (North American) version of the game hasn’t announced anything as of this video yet, but I suspect even that version will go free to play. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- BattleTech Hits $2.5M and Unlocks PVP Multiplayer
- BattleTech has hit the final co-funding goal of its breakthrough campaign unlocking the fan-favorite PVP Multiplayer component of the game.
- Flyff Gold Announced
- gPotato has announced that Flyff will launch a new "Flyff Gold" update this July.
- Unlimited Ninja: 15 servers to be merged into one
- Ray Media had arranged to finish the server consolidation two weeks ago. After that, 15 servers have been merged into one server. Parts of pla...