MMOHuts Weekly Recap #59 Nov 6 – Mechwarrior, Tribes, & More
MMO Weekly News #59 – Mechwarrior, Tribes, & More
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ended November 6 (Oct 31 – Nov 6). A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Mechwarrior Online, Lego Universe Online, Cosmicbreak, Mabinogi, World of Tanks, Perfect World, Avalon Heroes, Tribes: ascend, Project Blackout, Ace Online, Brawl Busters, and DC Universe Online. Mechwarrior Online looks particularly awesome, but it’s still nearly a year away from release. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Online: Engine Upgrade & Oculus Rift Support
- Star Vault AB has just announced that Mortal Online has undergone some enormous changes and improvements over the past few months, include a n...
- Shadowrun Online Hits Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online launches today on Steam Early Access with a prequel to the upcoming campaign.
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Latest Game Updates
- Rise of Incarnates is revealing a new map, new character and special in-game event.