MMOHuts Weekly Recap #135 May 6th – It’s all about them MOBAs!
MMOHuts Weekly Recap #135 May 6th – It’s all about them MOBAs… Well for the most part…
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Battle for Graxia, Tera Rising, Smite, League of Legends, Elsword, PlanetSide 2, Lost Saga, Infinite Crisis, Dragon Nest, The Lord of the Rings Online, & City of Steam.
Lots of MOBA news this week starting with the launch of Rise of the Immortals: Battle for Graxia and the new replay mode added to the game. Tera celebrated its first birthday last week. Fenrir gets introduced as the latest God for Smite. League of Legends adds a new map plus matchmaking for all random all mid. Elsword celebrates it’s 2nd anniversary and at the same time introduces the shelling guardian as Chung’s new transformation. PlanetSide 2 gets awesome assault buggies update 8. Lost Saga gets nice new content from it’s new publishers, WeMade USA. Infinite Crisis shows off Poison Ivy and Gaslight Catwoman and sets off for closed beta on the 8th. Dragon Nest shows off it’s newest savior Kali (featured in the picture above). The next content update for The Lord of the Rings Online, update 11: treachery of the White Hand is launching on May 13th. City of steam decided to grant early access to players on May 10th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Worlds Championship Season 2 Impressions
- This week I get to spend the end of my holiday break touring Hirez Studios.
- SOE Live 2014 News Recap
- Sony Online Entertainment's 15th annual fan event, SOE Live, was once again packed with big announcements and reveals for SOE's titl...
- 7 Days to Die Alpha Preview
- 7 Days to Die managed to get over double of the goal pledged by its multitude of ravenous fan backers. The game recently went into alpha and I...