MMOHuts Weekly Recap #106 Oct 7 – League of Legends, Cabal 2, & More
MMOHuts Weekly Recap #106 Oct 7 – League of Legends, Cabal 2, World of Tanks, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: League of Legends, Cabal II, World of Tanks, Elsword, End of Nations, Marvel Heroes. League of Legends launched the honor system and the season 2 championship has begun. Cabal II starts is closed beta testing in Korea sometime next week while the English version has a year or so to go. World of Tanks discusses update 8.1 which features 3 new premium tanks. Elsword was officially purchased by COG. End of Nations had its final round of closed beta. Marvel Heroes started closed beta sign ups.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...
- Firefall Eliminates Player Versus Player Content
- Mark Kern revealed today that all PVP content in Firefall is being suspended until the development team can make it more appealing.
- Evequest Next Landmark: Flying and New Armor Available
- Recently, SOE has released new updates for their sandbox creation MMORPG, Everquest Next. You can now fly on your claim or any claim you have ...