MMOHuts Weekly Recap #105 Sept 30 – Age of Wushu, Shaiya, Archlord, & More!
MMOHuts Weekly Recap #105 Sept 30 – Age of Wushu, Shaiya, Archlord, Elsword, & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Age of Wushu, Shaiya, Archlord Dark Revelations, Elsword, Runscape, World of Tanks, and Trickster Online. Age of Wushu has finally announced a launch day on Feb 1st for early access and May 3rd for F2P players. Shaiya launches EP 6 and the level cap has been raised to 80. Archlord gets an expansion Dark revelations featuring things like skill re-balancing. Elsword rolls out part three of their major update. Runescape gets a new island called Botany Bay. Wargamming.net launches update 8.0 for World of Tanks that improves graphics and physics. Trickster Online adds expansion and 4 level dungeon for high level players.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pumpkin Online: Only seven days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Independent game developer Pumpkin Interactive, is proud to announce that its crowdfunding efforts via Kickstarter™ for <strong>Pumpki...
- Egg-stravaganza Across the Ages: Forge of Empires Celebrates Easter!
- InnoGames announces its annual Easter Egg hunt for Forge of Empires, with new avatars and buildings as rewards.
- Mordheim: City of the Damned Adds Maps, Consumables, Strategy View in Phase 6
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game heads into Early Access Phase 6.