Mission Against Terror Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Mission Against Terror Page.
Mission Against Terror, MAT for short, is a 3D tactical MMOFPS published by Suba Games – the same company behind Priston Tale, Priston Tale 2, Cross Fire, Ace Online and Fragoria. Mission Against Terror plays a lot like Combat Arms, Cross Fire and other tactical MMOFPS games. The gameplay feels a bit slower paced and the aiming feels awkward. The game doesn’t have nearly as much variety as competing MMO shooters. To learn more about Mission Against Terror check out the official MMOHuts Mission Against Terror page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
- Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
- Firefall to be Showcased at PAX East
- Attendees of PAX East will be able to experience Firefall first-hand.
- Co-Op Roguelike Rogue Continuum Blasts into Early Access
- Publisher Surprise Attack Games and developer Rocktastic Games today launched Rogue Continuum into Early Access on PC and Mac.