Ministry of War Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ministry of War Page.
Ministry of War is a 2D browser based empire building strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Heroes of Gaia and Age of Armor. Like other MMO strategy games, Ministry of War plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony. Players start with a small town and must eventually expand to become an empire. Aside from simply managing a town and resources, players also have heroes which level up as they’re used in battle. To learn more about Ministry of War check out the official MMOHuts Ministry of War page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asda 2 Serves Up Events and Big Prizes Through the New Year
- GamesCampus has announced that in the spirit of Thanksgiving, Asda 2 players will have a ton of chances to win raffle prizes.
- Star Trek Online Review
- Previously a subscriber-only game, STO’s now free model is almost equal in quality for paying and free members.
- Civilization EDU Set to Bring Game to Classrooms
- Take-Two Interactive and 2k Games have signed on to bring a modified version of Civilization to students!