Ministry of War Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ministry of War Page.
Ministry of War is a 2D browser based empire building strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Heroes of Gaia and Age of Armor. Like other MMO strategy games, Ministry of War plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony. Players start with a small town and must eventually expand to become an empire. Aside from simply managing a town and resources, players also have heroes which level up as they’re used in battle. To learn more about Ministry of War check out the official MMOHuts Ministry of War page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest II: Extended (Free to Play) Released
- EverQuest II: Extended officially launches. The beta servers launched on August 19, 2010 and players can begin experiencing EQ2 for free.
- Cross Fire releases July Update
- Cross Fire's July update is now live, adding a new map, two weapons, and a new feature.
- Elsword’s 3rd Anniversary Starts Off With A Bang
- KOG celebrates the third anniversary of Elsword with two new jobs for Elesis and a host of anniversary events.