Minimum is an online third person shooter with RTS and RPG elements. Players must work together to develop a strategy to win! Teams fight over the world’s energy by using Titans to break down each other’s walls. Titans are powered by your team’s Creep farming abilities.
In early access (Current state of the game) the developers plan to feature the Primary game mode, Titan! Titan takes competitive gaming to the next level with head to head combat. Players must gather resources by killing Creeps to power their teams Titan to victory.
Minimum seems to have elements that both Shooter and MOBA players can like.
The game is developed by Human Head Studios and currently in early access on Steam for an initial buy-in price. The developers have not officially confirmed the business model as of yet.
Learn more from our written review on the game HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlocks: New Name + New Update
- Warlocks, the 2D action RPG was selling better than AAA titles during its first sales week
- Hounds: The Last Hope - TPS Shooter Announced (Europe)
- Netmarble is delighted to announce its first global PC game, Hounds: The Last Hope is coming to Europe on April 2nd.
- Fractured Space Adds New Squadron Command Feature & Additional Content
- Today’s new ‘squadron command’ feature adds small ships that can be launched from the game’s giant capital ships.