Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms Page.
Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms is a 2D browser based strategy MMO based on the Might & Magic franchise by Ubisoft. The game should not be confused with Heroes of Might and Magic Online from TQ Digital, which is an entirely different game. In terms of both visuals and gameplay Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms plays a lot like Evony, Caesary, War of Legends, and every other browser based strategy MMO. The game does have a much more in-depth hero system than other strategy MMOs. To learn more about Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms check out the official MMOHuts Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
- Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities wi...
- C9 Update: The First Half of 6th Continent is Now Live
- Webzen introduces the first part of its sixth continent update for Continent of the Ninth Seal, adding new dungeons, skills, and more.
- The Bone Dragon Brood Arises in Trove
- In time for Halloween, Khadavros, the Waiting Oblivion, has taken to the skies in Trove.