Mid Wars in Heroes of Newerth – Gameplay Commentary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Realm of the Titans, League of Legends, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” style Moba games. Those waiting for DotA 2 and don’t like LoL should consider looking into Heroes of Newerth. Recently, S2 unveiled the new “Mid Wars” mode where everyone fights in the mid lane starting at level 1. The new mode features a lot of custom changes to gameplay in order to accommodate a faster, more action oriented match. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Founder’s Packs Now Available for Purchase
- NCSOFT® announced that Founder’s Packs for Blade & Soul® are now available for purchase in North America and Europe.
- Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced
- Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced - Win a GTX 980!
- Brave Trials: Mobile MMORPG Now Available
- Brave Trials, the very first action MMORPG from global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) is now available on the App Store.