Mid Wars in Heroes of Newerth – Gameplay Commentary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Realm of the Titans, League of Legends, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” style Moba games. Those waiting for DotA 2 and don’t like LoL should consider looking into Heroes of Newerth. Recently, S2 unveiled the new “Mid Wars” mode where everyone fights in the mid lane starting at level 1. The new mode features a lot of custom changes to gameplay in order to accommodate a faster, more action oriented match. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals State of Beta Review
- Heroes and Generals is a pretty bold attempt at a F2P World War II title.
- Fractured Space Announces Beta Launch Date
- Fractured Space is scheduled to officially launch in beta on September 15, 2016.
- Eighth update launches for DC Universe Online
- DC Universe Online has launched its eighth major update today, offering a new feature for all players above level 10: Research & Developme...