MicroVolts Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MicroVolts Page.
MicroVolts is a 3D third-person MMO shooter published by RockHippo Productions. The game looks and plays a bit like S4 League and Battlefield Heroes – especially since the graphics are cartoony. The game’s visuals and weapons were most certainly inspired by Valve’s Team Fortress 2. Unlike Combat Arms, Alliance of Valiant Arms and other “modern” themed tactical MMOs – MicroVolts is not a tactical game. The game actually labels itself as an online toy shooter and focuses more on fun than realism. To learn more about MicroVolts check out the official MMOHuts MiroVolts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Announces Open Beta Date
- Joymax has announced that Knight Age will begin its open beta on August 28.
- Grimlands now on Kickstarter
- Cancelled by publisher gamigo, Grimlands is now hitting Kickstarter with its developer behind it.
- RuneScape declares new legal victory over botting
- Jagex Games Studio, publisher of RuneScape, War of Legends, and 8Realms, has announced a legal victory today in a case against bot-software de...