Metal Assault Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Metal Assault Page.
Metal Assault is a 2D side scrolling MMO shooter with RPG elements published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Grand Fantasia, Shaiya, Kingdom Heroes, WolfTeam, Eden Eternal and several other free to play games. Graphically speaking, Metal Assault looks a bit like Dungeon Fighter Online and Three Kingdoms Brawler. The game plays a bit like the old scroll side-scrolling shooter Metal Slug. Fans of MMO shooters should definitely give the game a try, as it offers unique gameplay. To learn more about Metal Assault check out the official MMOHuts Metal Assault page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Chakra Rising Patch Notes Live
- TERA surprised us with news late last evening of a massive expansion hitting today.
- Soul Captor will offer browser version
- Gamania (beanfun!) has announced an agreement with Kalydo to bring Soul Captor to the browser.
- Skyforge Announces Final Closed Beta Test and New Classes
- Skyforge will hold its fourth and final closed beta test from June 23-29 and will give all players access to two high-tier classes.