Metal Assault Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Metal Assault Page.
Metal Assault is a 2D side scrolling MMO shooter with RPG elements published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Grand Fantasia, Shaiya, Kingdom Heroes, WolfTeam, Eden Eternal and several other free to play games. Graphically speaking, Metal Assault looks a bit like Dungeon Fighter Online and Three Kingdoms Brawler. The game plays a bit like the old scroll side-scrolling shooter Metal Slug. Fans of MMO shooters should definitely give the game a try, as it offers unique gameplay. To learn more about Metal Assault check out the official MMOHuts Metal Assault page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Frontier Review
- Dead Frontier is definitely moving in the right direction as a survival horror game.
- MLG and ESPN Bringing eSports to X Games Aspen
- The MLG X Games Aspen Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) Invitational will take place in Aspen, Colorado, from January 23-25, 2015 and ...
- Vanguard to go free-to-play
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that one of its last pay-to-play games, Vanguard, will go free-to-play this summer.