Martial Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Martial Heroes Page.
Martial Heroes is a 3D oriented fantasy MMORPG published by Gamers Oxygen. The game is set in ancient China and plays start off by selecting one of the game’s four playable classes – Assassin, Warrior, Mage and Monk. Gameplay is fluid, but the poor graphics and unintuitive interface really hurt the game’s enjoyment. The game’s interface actually reminded me of Sho Online and Mu Online. The experience rate is extremely high, but to make up for it the game’s level cap is set to 160+. In the video above, I created a warrior and killed a bunch of random enemies outside of town. To learn more about Martial Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Martial Heroes page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor 6.0.2 pre-patch now available
- A wave of destruction washes over the land as an army of orcs pours through the Dark Portal. With today’s launch of World of Warcraft® Patc...
- New PvP Details Released for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has revealed key PvP details today for its upcoming re-launch of Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
- Digimon Masters announces new Digimon and events
- Joymax has announced the launch of their next content patch for Digimon Masters, which brings in Guilmon's ultimate form, amongst other f...