Martial Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Martial Heroes Page.
Martial Heroes is a 3D oriented fantasy MMORPG published by Gamers Oxygen. The game is set in ancient China and plays start off by selecting one of the game’s four playable classes – Assassin, Warrior, Mage and Monk. Gameplay is fluid, but the poor graphics and unintuitive interface really hurt the game’s enjoyment. The game’s interface actually reminded me of Sho Online and Mu Online. The experience rate is extremely high, but to make up for it the game’s level cap is set to 160+. In the video above, I created a warrior and killed a bunch of random enemies outside of town. To learn more about Martial Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Martial Heroes page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Launching Multi-Language Edition
- GTArcade announced that the Multi-language Edition of LoA2 made its debut on May 26th.
- PWI Riptide Update Interview
- Summer is always a hot time in Perfect World International, and things are getting even better with today's launch of the Riptide expansi...
- Gravity Interactive Launches Ragnarok Online as a Free iOS MMO
- Ragnarok Online hits the iOS platform today - for free!