Martial Empires Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Martial Empires Page.
Martial Empires is a 3D action fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo – the same company behind Black Prophecy, War of Angels, King of Kings 3, Loong: The Power of the Dragon, and numerous other games. Martial Empires is actually known as “Seven Souls Online” in some places and is developed by the same company behind Martial Heroes, CR-Space. The games features only a handful of classes but there are 4 skill trees, so players have quite a bit of options on how to develop their character. Where the game really shines though is its top notch graphics and interface. The combat itself is actually fun too, as it’s fast paced and the skill animations look great. To learn more about Martial Empires check out the official MMOHuts Martial Empires page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rainbow Saga Beta Impressions
- First off: The game starts out with no character customization options. Players will just pick their character as either a male or a female an...
- War Thunder Becomes Launch Title for Playstation 4
- Developer and Publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced that their hit franchise and military MMO game War Thunder will be a PlayStation 4 laun...
- Prius Online Returns as Arcane Saga
- Netmarble will be offering Arcane Saga, a redesign of Prius Online, in the first half of 2013.