Martial Empires Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Martial Empires Page.
Martial Empires is a 3D action fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo – the same company behind Black Prophecy, War of Angels, King of Kings 3, Loong: The Power of the Dragon, and numerous other games. Martial Empires is actually known as “Seven Souls Online” in some places and is developed by the same company behind Martial Heroes, CR-Space. The games features only a handful of classes but there are 4 skill trees, so players have quite a bit of options on how to develop their character. Where the game really shines though is its top notch graphics and interface. The combat itself is actually fun too, as it’s fast paced and the skill animations look great. To learn more about Martial Empires check out the official MMOHuts Martial Empires page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War Introduces Cosmic Sentinel - Pulsar
- Pulsar, the nineteenth Sentinel to be introduced, is an attack character that can unleash blasts of stellar energy.
- This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
- Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.
- Forsaken World Mobile Pioneers Google Pre-Registration Feature
- Forsaken World Mobile is one of the first mobile games to participate in the new Google Play pre-registration feature.