MapleStory Dual Blade High Level Gameplay Footage
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MapleStory Page.
Nexon is gearing up for the release of the latest MapleStory class. The Dual Blade is already available on the Korean version of MapleStory, but North American players will finally get their hands on the thief-like class later this summer. The Dual Blade will join a host of recent class additions like the pole-arm wielding Aran and the Dragon taming Evan. In this short video, we get a sneak peak at what a level 200 (max level) Dual Blade is capable of. Powerful AoE skills, high dodge rate, and huge damage output seem to be what players can expect. MapleStory is a fun, casual friendly 2D side-scrolling MMORPG that appeals to wide age range. It’s continued success is due to its unique visual style and continued content updates. To learn more about MapleStory check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- Versus Evil Puts Developers First With Stacked Game Lineup at E3 2015
- Six varied and high quality games will be playable at the Versus Evil booth, West Hall #5522.
- Black Gold Online Reveals Beastmaster Class
- Black Gold Online is getting a new class called Beastmaster, which features a variety of powerful melee attacks, summon skills, and special cr...