MapleStory Dual Blade High Level Gameplay Footage
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MapleStory Page.
Nexon is gearing up for the release of the latest MapleStory class. The Dual Blade is already available on the Korean version of MapleStory, but North American players will finally get their hands on the thief-like class later this summer. The Dual Blade will join a host of recent class additions like the pole-arm wielding Aran and the Dragon taming Evan. In this short video, we get a sneak peak at what a level 200 (max level) Dual Blade is capable of. Powerful AoE skills, high dodge rate, and huge damage output seem to be what players can expect. MapleStory is a fun, casual friendly 2D side-scrolling MMORPG that appeals to wide age range. It’s continued success is due to its unique visual style and continued content updates. To learn more about MapleStory check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eagle: Fantasy Golf Mobile Game Review
- One of the things that really stood out to me from the game is how nice its visuals are, without falling into the trap of being anime kiddie.
- DOTA 2 Winter Update: Wraith-Night
- Wraith-Night goes even further by changing the number of players and is played with only one team of five on the map. This team can be compose...
- Top 5 Best Side Scrolling MMORPGs
- Like all other sub genres of the 'Free MMO' industry, Side Scrolling MMORPG games have grown considerably over the last few years.