MapleStory Dual Blade High Level Gameplay Footage
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MapleStory Page.
Nexon is gearing up for the release of the latest MapleStory class. The Dual Blade is already available on the Korean version of MapleStory, but North American players will finally get their hands on the thief-like class later this summer. The Dual Blade will join a host of recent class additions like the pole-arm wielding Aran and the Dragon taming Evan. In this short video, we get a sneak peak at what a level 200 (max level) Dual Blade is capable of. Powerful AoE skills, high dodge rate, and huge damage output seem to be what players can expect. MapleStory is a fun, casual friendly 2D side-scrolling MMORPG that appeals to wide age range. It’s continued success is due to its unique visual style and continued content updates. To learn more about MapleStory check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl of Ages Early Review
- In Brawl of Ages, you build a deck of 10 cards. They give you cards to start with, and thankfully, most of those cards are not terrible.
- Van Helsing 'Final Cut' U.S.-Bound for Free This September
- The developers of the trilogy conceived a definitive version of the adventure, coming to PC this September.
- LEGO Minifigures Online: Space World Now Available
- Calling all Galaxy Patrols! The aliens are invading! Get ready for an intergalactic adventure in Space World, one of many colorful worlds in F...