MapleStory Dragon Master Evan High Level Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MapleStory Page.
Nexon has finally added the latest class to MapleStory. Dragon Master Evan was announced in mid March 2010 and a series of quests, trailers, and news releases have built up to this moment. Now players will be able to create a new character and chose the new class. This trailer shows off some high level gameplay. A level 200 Evan with a black dragon is taking on a bunch of huge Crimson Guardians. The dragon is capable of dealing heavy damage in a small area of effect radius. MapleStory is Nexon’s flagship MMORPG in North America and has inspired a series of other Korean side-scrolling MMORPGs including Dragonica Online, Wind Slayer, La Tale, and Wonderking Online. Nexon also publishes several other free to play MMOs including Mabinogi, Combat Arms, and Dungeon Fighter Online. To learn more about MapleStory, check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents a Game of Drones
- The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes.
- Dragon Quest Builders Launch Review
- So your ultimate goal is to build civilization back to its former glory and finally defeat the Dragon Lord.
- Outspark Announces New MMORPG - Luvinia Online
- OutSpark announces new MMORPG Luvinia Online. The game was developed in China by Shanda Games and will be launching in the U.S. through Outspa...