MapleStory Big Bang Battle Mage / Wild Hunter Classes
To Learn More About the Game Check out our MapleStory Page.
The second phase of the Big Bang expansion for Nexon’s MapleStory is now live. Nexon also publishes Mabinogi, Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online and Combat Arms. Two new classes were added, the Battle Mage and the Wild Hunter. The game world has been altered, the experience rate saw a steep increase, and plenty of new content has been added. New players and Maple veterans alike should use this opportunity to revisit MapleStory. To learn more about MapleStory check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Valentine's Event Guide 2014
- MMOs from A to Z are celebrating Valentine's this year. Check in OnRPG and MMOHut's guide for the latest V-Day events!
- Final Fantasy XIV and Yo-kai Watch Collaborate This Summer
- Players will be able to earn special quest rewards, such as original Yo-kai themed weapons, mounts, and minions.
- C9: Valkyrie Gunlancer Class Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, released a brand new class Valkyrie for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF ...