MapleStory Big Bang Battle Mage / Wild Hunter Classes
To Learn More About the Game Check out our MapleStory Page.
The second phase of the Big Bang expansion for Nexon’s MapleStory is now live. Nexon also publishes Mabinogi, Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online and Combat Arms. Two new classes were added, the Battle Mage and the Wild Hunter. The game world has been altered, the experience rate saw a steep increase, and plenty of new content has been added. New players and Maple veterans alike should use this opportunity to revisit MapleStory. To learn more about MapleStory check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mission Improbable arrives in Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo announced the release of a new update, Mission Improbable, for Brawl Busters.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...
- Skyforge and Armored Warfare Office Tour
- Eric Demilt kicked things off with a look at what has been and what will be in one of the most successful MMORPG launches of 2015, Skyforge.