Manga Fighter Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Manga Fighter Page.
Manga Fighter is a is a 3D cartoony third person MMO shooter published by Gamescampus – the same people behind Asda Story, Shot Online, MLB Dugout Heroes and Cue Online. In its core Manga Fighter plays a lot like traditional shooters like Combat Arms and Sudden Attack, but graphically the game is very colorful and upbeat. The game’s graphics are as ‘childish’ as MMORPGs like MapleStory and Wonderking. The game was certainly designed for kids, but it’s not uncommon to find older gamers online. Personally, I found the game’s controls and gameplay mechanics to feel a bit awkward. The controls also feel unresponsive at times. On the positive side Manga Fighter has a good deal of variety. It has six playable classes, numerous game modes a fair selection of weapons in the store. In the video above I logged into my character, ran around the game’s lobby for a bit and joined a team deathmatch game which I ended with a negative score =[. To learn more about Manga Fighter check out the official MMOHuts Manga Fighter page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?) - With a possible business model change? Most likely.
- Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks Confirms Release Date
- On December 1, 2015, you will be able to play The Cossacks, the next expansion for Europa Universalis IV.
- Business Tycoon Online launches closed beta on Jan. 5th
- Business Tycoon Online, a browser based business simulation MMO, will enter closed beta on January 5th.