Magicka Wizard Wars – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
I stop by the Paradox Interactive booth to speak with John Hargelid, Executive VP on Magicka Wizard Wars, about how the game is being received by the community, what’s being added to the game next, and how this game is focused on the hardcore challenging PvP battles.
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
Wanna get access to the game? Check out our PAX East 2014 Cosplay Round up for a chance to win alpha early access! http://mmohuts.com/news/pax-east-2014-cosplay-round-up-and-magicka-wizard-wars-key-giveaway
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Update 8: Rise of the Warlords
- Loaded with new content-- including the highly anticipated introduction of the Clan Dojo--Update 8 lays the foundation for a whole new aspect ...
- League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
- For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting.
- Atlantica Online prepares for Atlantica Day
- January 29 is Atlantica Day, and this Sunday, players will have 24 hours worth of events to partake in.