Magic World Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Magic World Online Page.
Magic World Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by Enjoymmo – the same folks behind Zodiac Online and Phoenix Dynasty Online. The game looks a lot like TQ Digital’s Eudemons Online but plays more like IGG’s Godswar Online in that the game also has a built in ‘bot’. The game’s built in ‘bow’ allows players to level themselves up while AFK. This did sound appealing at first, but after spending some time with the game I quickly got bored, as I spent more time minimized running the game’s ‘bot’ than actually playing the game. On the positive side, Magic World Online has four starting classes and each of those has four job advancements for a total of 40+ playable classes. In the video above I created a male warrior on the ’empire’ faction and killed a bunch of wasps outside of town. I found it hilarious that the game’s music in the auction house area was copied music from The Legend of Zelda series. To learn more about Magic World Online check out the official MMOHuts Magic World Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day Three Recap
- OnRPG and MMOHut recap their day three experiences at E3 2012.
- DDO: Shadowfell Conspiracy - New Dungeon!
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – Shadowfell Conspiracy...
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Launches on March 15
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine is coming to PC on March 15, 2016 and Xbox One at a later date.