Magic the Gathering Tactics Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Magic the Gathering Tactics Page.
Magic the Gathering Tactics is a 3D trading card game style fantasy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest 2, Vanguard, Clone Wars Adventures, Poxnora, Free Realms and numerous other games. In its core, Magic the Gathering Tactics plays a lot like Poxnora and other “tactics” based miniature games. Much of the game’s lore and characters are from the Magic the Gathering universe. Much like BattleForge from Electronic Arts, players must purchase booster packs with real cash to build more advanced decks. To learn more about Magic the Gathering Tactics check out the official MMOHuts Magic the Gathering Tacticspage which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface: Ambush Co-op Map Available
- Warface players can now delve deeper into Blackwood's Siberian stronghold as the latest map in a new winter setting arrives today.
- G-Star 2014 Round-up
- Korea's G-Star game show - held in Busan - is underway this week, and as always, there's a lot of great looking online games from so...
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Releases New Faction Battle Mode
- The new faction-based PVP mode, “System Battle”, is now live in the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.