Luvinia Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Luvinia Online Page.
Luvinia Online is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by OutSpark – the same company behind Fiesta Online and Divine Souls. The game launched into open beta in early September, 2011 and features 2 factions – the Empire and the Federation. Graphically the game looks a bit like Grand Fantasia and Asda 2 has the same camera angle as games like Mythos Online and Battle of the Immortals. Like several other MMORPGs the game has 2 experience meters – one for your basic level and one for your class level. To learn more about Luvinia Online check out the official MMOHuts Luvinia Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi II: Arena Development Cancelled
- NSquare announces the news that it will drop development of Mabinogi II: Arena.
- Xsyon Sandbox MMORPG Launches on Steam
- Xsyon: Prelude, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, is now available on Steam!
- Battle of the Immortals – Mounts and Pets System Previewed
- Perfect World Co - the people behind Battle of the Immortals, just released information about their pet and mount system for their upcoming ga...