Luvinia Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Luvinia Online Page.
Luvinia Online is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by OutSpark – the same company behind Fiesta Online and Divine Souls. The game launched into open beta in early September, 2011 and features 2 factions – the Empire and the Federation. Graphically the game looks a bit like Grand Fantasia and Asda 2 has the same camera angle as games like Mythos Online and Battle of the Immortals. Like several other MMORPGs the game has 2 experience meters – one for your basic level and one for your class level. To learn more about Luvinia Online check out the official MMOHuts Luvinia Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open Alpha Phase of Winterfrost Legacy is Starting
- With its own unique take on the classic fantasy genre, Winterfrost Legacy focuses on the strategic aspects of battle.
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Review
- There have been a ton of mixed reactions to the Warlords of Draenor; I watched someone have an 1100 hour wait just to log into the game.
- WarpPortal Halloween Celebrations Begin October 16
- Gravity Interactive invites players and fans alike to participate in spooky celebrations in all of WarpPortal’s games.