Lunia Gameplay – First Look December 2009
To Learn More about the game check out our Lunia Page.
Lunia: The Record of Lunia War is a 2D ‘stage’ based fantasy MMORPG published by ijji. Choose from one of four starting classes and play through the game’s 60+ individual stages alone or with friends! The game is a bit linear, but the unique arcade style gameplay is incredibly fun. The only other game like it is GhostX and Grand Chase, as they also have ‘stages’ and are fairly linear. In the video above I just created a character and finished the first level on episode 1. To learn more about Lunia check out the official MMOHuts Lunia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you...
- Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
- Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named "Chroland" and launching with various events for all player...
- Cronix Online Preview
- Cronix is a a Korean MOSA (Multiplayer Online Strategic Action) being brought to the West by Gamengame