Lunia Gameplay – First Look December 2009
To Learn More about the game check out our Lunia Page.
Lunia: The Record of Lunia War is a 2D ‘stage’ based fantasy MMORPG published by ijji. Choose from one of four starting classes and play through the game’s 60+ individual stages alone or with friends! The game is a bit linear, but the unique arcade style gameplay is incredibly fun. The only other game like it is GhostX and Grand Chase, as they also have ‘stages’ and are fairly linear. In the video above I just created a character and finished the first level on episode 1. To learn more about Lunia check out the official MMOHuts Lunia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Available Nov. 17
- Neverwinter: Underdark will launch on Nov. 17 for PC and Xbox One in early 2016.
- War Thunder Announces Naval Battles
- War Thunder has announced today that its closed beta for Naval Battles will begin, with an exclusive hands-on at this year's Gamescom.
- Moving Hazard - PAX South 2016
- It was pretty clear from the moment I got at the booth that Moving Hazard was popular on the floor.