Lunia Gameplay – First Look September 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lunia Page.
Lunia is a 2.5 fantasy anime action MMORPG published by ijji – the same company behind Alliance of Valiant Arms, GunZ, Rohan Online, Drift City, Karos Online, Soldier Front, and Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu. Lunia is one of the first free to play MMORPGs to be linear in gameplay, as the entire game is broken down into different “stages” which must completed in order. The game features bright anime inspired graphics, and some 10+ playable characters. To learn more about Lunia check out the official MMOHuts Lunia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
- Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and de...
- SMITE World Championship 2015: Cosplay Highlights
- The SMITE 2015 World Championship is over, and DizzyPW has coverage of upcoming changes and a cosplay recap!
- Guardians of Ember News - Iron Hero Event Announced
- Guardians of Ember announces its Iron Hero Event, which will run from February 3 through February 17.