Lunia Gameplay – First Look September 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lunia Page.
Lunia is a 2.5 fantasy anime action MMORPG published by ijji – the same company behind Alliance of Valiant Arms, GunZ, Rohan Online, Drift City, Karos Online, Soldier Front, and Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu. Lunia is one of the first free to play MMORPGs to be linear in gameplay, as the entire game is broken down into different “stages” which must completed in order. The game features bright anime inspired graphics, and some 10+ playable characters. To learn more about Lunia check out the official MMOHuts Lunia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall’s Final Closed Beta Milestone Live This Thursday
- Red 5 Studios today announced that Firefall’s final Closed Beta milestone is coming this Thursday, June 27.
- Dying Light: New Humans Vs. Zombies Mode Revealed
- Today Techland released a new gameplay trailer for Dying Light to showcase the asymmetric multiplayer aspect of the game. Featuring a game-cha...
- E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
- But while most gaming sites are busy wrapping their minds around the unbelievable next-gen console titles being revealed, we’re here to off...