Lunia Gameplay – First Look September 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lunia Page.
Lunia is a 2.5 fantasy anime action MMORPG published by ijji – the same company behind Alliance of Valiant Arms, GunZ, Rohan Online, Drift City, Karos Online, Soldier Front, and Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu. Lunia is one of the first free to play MMORPGs to be linear in gameplay, as the entire game is broken down into different “stages” which must completed in order. The game features bright anime inspired graphics, and some 10+ playable characters. To learn more about Lunia check out the official MMOHuts Lunia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
- World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards.
- Ascent: The Space Game Now on Kickstarter Seeking Funds
- Ascent: The Space Game, has embarked on a Kickstarter campaign that will allow the studio to complete the art and interface overhaul that bega...
- Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
- A new Co-Op mode launches for Arctic Combat, with a sweet giveaway from MMOHut and OnRPG!