Lunia Gameplay – First Look September 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lunia Page.
Lunia is a 2.5 fantasy anime action MMORPG published by ijji – the same company behind Alliance of Valiant Arms, GunZ, Rohan Online, Drift City, Karos Online, Soldier Front, and Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu. Lunia is one of the first free to play MMORPGs to be linear in gameplay, as the entire game is broken down into different “stages” which must completed in order. The game features bright anime inspired graphics, and some 10+ playable characters. To learn more about Lunia check out the official MMOHuts Lunia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire: Manastorm gets Steam Free Weekend and Major Content Update
- Grimoire: Manastorm has just had a major update which includes new character models, maps, and sound effects.
- Vindictus (Europe): Arisha Announced
- Today, Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the arrival of a brand new character, Arisha, to the immensely popular action-packed MMORPG, Vindi...
- Pockie Defense Review
- Your primary mission is to protect the Fairy Tale world from the invading monsters that suddenly cropped out of nowhere. Using the various Fai...