Lord of Ultima Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lord of Ultima Page.
Lord of Ultima is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Electronic Arts – the company behind Battlefield Heroes, Battleforge, FIFA Online and Need For Speed World. The game launched in April 2010 and aims to compete with other strategy MMOs like Evony, Tribal Wars and Travian. The game is remarkably similar to other strategy MMOs, but uses a unique script. The graphics and interface in Lord of Ultima are noticably better than most other MMO RTS games. To learn more about Lord of Ultima check out the official MMOHuts Lord of Ultima page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Indie Esport Darling #IDARB Launches This February
- Fans of Other Ocean Interactive’s upcoming crowd-designed, 8-player platform esport #IDARB can download the game for free when it debuts nex...
- Game of Thrones MMO Gets Official Name
- Bigpoint has announced that its Game of Thrones MMO will be officially named Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms.
- Savage 2 Review
- It’s fast paced, furious, and gorgeous – and by combining elements from more than one genre, it’s accessible to a wide audience of playe...