Lord of Ultima Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lord of Ultima Page.
Lord of Ultima is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Electronic Arts – the company behind Battlefield Heroes, Battleforge, FIFA Online and Need For Speed World. The game launched in April 2010 and aims to compete with other strategy MMOs like Evony, Tribal Wars and Travian. The game is remarkably similar to other strategy MMOs, but uses a unique script. The graphics and interface in Lord of Ultima are noticably better than most other MMO RTS games. To learn more about Lord of Ultima check out the official MMOHuts Lord of Ultima page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Highlights Mt. Eda
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed first details and screenshots of Mt. Eda in RaiderZ.
- Arma 3 Marksmen DLC available on April 8th
- Bohemia Interactive today announced the official release date for the upcoming Arma 3 downloadable content pack, Arma 3 Marksmen.
- City of Heroes Senior Animator Joins Valiance Online
- SilverHelm Studios announced that Ron Friedman, a former Senior Animator on City of Heroes, will be working with the Valiance Online developme...