Lord of Ultima Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lord of Ultima Page.
Lord of Ultima is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Electronic Arts – the company behind Battlefield Heroes, Battleforge, FIFA Online and Need For Speed World. The game launched in April 2010 and aims to compete with other strategy MMOs like Evony, Tribal Wars and Travian. The game is remarkably similar to other strategy MMOs, but uses a unique script. The graphics and interface in Lord of Ultima are noticably better than most other MMO RTS games. To learn more about Lord of Ultima check out the official MMOHuts Lord of Ultima page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Loadout is locked & loaded for January 31st
- Edge of Reality, developers of the upcoming Free-to-Play shooter Loadout, today announced that the game will officially be available on Friday...
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Offers Free Weekend Login
- Square Enix announces that its Free Log-in Weekend for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® will begin today and run through Monday, July 21st ...
- Star Trek Online Delta Recruitment Begins April 2
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced Delta Recruitment – a new in-game event set to prepare the world of St...