Lord of Ultima Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lord of Ultima Page.
Lord of Ultima is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Electronic Arts – the company behind Battlefield Heroes, Battleforge, FIFA Online and Need For Speed World. The game launched in April 2010 and aims to compete with other strategy MMOs like Evony, Tribal Wars and Travian. The game is remarkably similar to other strategy MMOs, but uses a unique script. The graphics and interface in Lord of Ultima are noticably better than most other MMO RTS games. To learn more about Lord of Ultima check out the official MMOHuts Lord of Ultima page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Huxley is Still Alive
- Huxley: The Dystopia is still alive. The game has not been canceled yet. NHN Games announced they would transfer the license for the game to W...
- Vainglory Hits the App Store in the Southeast Seas
- Super Evil Megacorp has announced the start of Vainglory's global release, starting with the Apple App Store in Southeast Asia, Australia...
- Heroes of Newerth player sets world record
- This past weekend, pro-gamer Sam "Milkfat" Braithwaite set a new world record for Longest Strategy Game Marathon.