Livelock Story Trailer
Livelock, Perfect World’s new top-down co-op shooter, launches this summer on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Learn more about its story in this new trailer.
Livelock is the story of humanity’s fate after the destruction of all organic life on Earth. Having time to prepare, humans chose to evolve and uploaded their consciousness into machines that would survive the destruction thus allowing humanity to live on. However, the cataclysm was too strong, corrupting a majority of the stored consciousness. Shattered into factions, the rogue clusters caused chaos and endless warfare that’s gone on for decades.
You, Intellect, were discovered by SATCOM and you are humanity’s last hope. If you don’t step forward to answer destiny’s call, humanity may never rise again.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Expansion Trailer Revealed: Become Legends
- Information from E3 is coming in at full force for the new Age of Wushu expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, including a brand new trailer.
- Co-Op Roguelike Rogue Continuum Blasts into Early Access
- Publisher Surprise Attack Games and developer Rocktastic Games today launched Rogue Continuum into Early Access on PC and Mac.
- LawBreakers – Open Beta Report (Final Open Beta)
- With launch only a week away, Boss Key Productions has been ramping up their media blitz for their premier title, LawBreakers.