Livelock Story Trailer
Livelock, Perfect World’s new top-down co-op shooter, launches this summer on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Learn more about its story in this new trailer.
Livelock is the story of humanity’s fate after the destruction of all organic life on Earth. Having time to prepare, humans chose to evolve and uploaded their consciousness into machines that would survive the destruction thus allowing humanity to live on. However, the cataclysm was too strong, corrupting a majority of the stored consciousness. Shattered into factions, the rogue clusters caused chaos and endless warfare that’s gone on for decades.
You, Intellect, were discovered by SATCOM and you are humanity’s last hope. If you don’t step forward to answer destiny’s call, humanity may never rise again.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rose Online Review 2014
- Proxzor offers a fresh look at Rose Online, one of Gravity Interactive's original anime themed MMORPG, and still a fantastic looking game...
- Ragnarok Online Film Festival Deemed Huge Success
- Gravity Interactive has announced its short film festival for Ragnarok Online was a huge success.
- ClapAlong launches first Loark server
- Loark has launched its first server, Fornax, on ClapAlong.com.