Live Stream Highlights #1 – Path of Exile Ambush League – “It’s a Trap!!!”
These are just a couple of Path of Exile’s new Ambush League overview highlights for the first episode of MMOHuts Live stream Highlights. Thanks for watching guys! In the future I’ll get better about gathering stream highlights.
New League info:
Ambush League (Standard) – Various new types of chests called Strongboxes can be found throughout Wraeclast. These chests are guarded by monsters that ambush the player when they are opened. The ambushing monsters must be slain before the contents of the Strongbox can be claimed. Sometimes you’ll encounter magic, rare or unique Strongboxes which have modifiers like items do. Prefixes affect the difficulty of the ambush by adding more monsters, springing traps or affecting your character. Suffixes improve your rewards from the Strongbox. You can use currency items to reroll these mods. One of the new challenges is to open Strongboxes with each mod.
Invasion League (Hardcore) – Areas of Wraeclast have substantially more monster variety, so players will run into unexpected and dangerous invading monsters from other levels or acts. A unique Invasion Boss from an invading monster type is also lurking in each level. Higher difficulty levels contain expanded monster variety and the invading bosses with more abilities. One of the new challenges is to kill each invading Unique monster.
Thanks again to everyone who stopped by and hung out at the live stream, tune in to twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde Fridays @ 10am PST to at least 6pm PST.
Find out more on Path of Exile at the MMOHuts game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Second Closed Beta Period Announced
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are pleased to announce that the second closed beta test of Skyforge, a highly anticipated sci...
- Endless Legend Beta Impressions
- Endless Legend is a new turn-based strategy game from the creators of well-received Endless Space, Amplitude Studios. That game considers itse...
- Path of Exile: First Ever Charity Race Raises Almost $20K for Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that their first charity race event has already raised almost $20,000 to benefit the Child's Play cha...