These are just a couple of Path of Exile’s new Ambush League overview highlights for the first episode of MMOHuts Live stream Highlights. Thanks for watching guys! In the future I’ll get better about gathering stream highlights.
New League info:
Ambush League (Standard) – Various new types of chests called Strongboxes can be found throughout Wraeclast. These chests are guarded by monsters that ambush the player when they are opened. The ambushing monsters must be slain before the contents of the Strongbox can be claimed. Sometimes you’ll encounter magic, rare or unique Strongboxes which have modifiers like items do. Prefixes affect the difficulty of the ambush by adding more monsters, springing traps or affecting your character. Suffixes improve your rewards from the Strongbox. You can use currency items to reroll these mods. One of the new challenges is to open Strongboxes with each mod.
Invasion League (Hardcore) – Areas of Wraeclast have substantially more monster variety, so players will run into unexpected and dangerous invading monsters from other levels or acts. A unique Invasion Boss from an invading monster type is also lurking in each level. Higher difficulty levels contain expanded monster variety and the invading bosses with more abilities. One of the new challenges is to kill each invading Unique monster.
Thanks again to everyone who stopped by and hung out at the live stream, tune in to twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde Fridays @ 10am PST to at least 6pm PST.
Find out more on Path of Exile at the MMOHuts game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Future Fight: Now Available
- Marvel Future Fight: Now Available - New action-packed RPG brings the Marvel Universe to mobile devices
- Grand Chase Returns in Mobile Form
- Based on the immensely popular MMORPG, Grand Chase M will be arriving on mobile platforms worldwide on July 30, 2015.
- Guild Wars 2 Surprises Fans with Heart of Thorns Release Date
- ArenaNet confirmed today that Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns will launch on October 23, 2015.