Lineage 2 F2P Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Lineage 2 Page.
Lineage 2 is a 3D PvP heavy fantasy MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Aion and City of Heroes. The game originally launched in South Korea back in 2003 and in the U.S. in 2004 as a pay to play game. It later officially went “truly free” to play on November 30, 2011 with the launch of the “Goddess of Destruction” update. Since launch the game has enjoyed well over a dozen major content updates and since going free to play the game’s playerbase has exploded in numbers. The game’s visuals are a bit outdated, but the game still offers plenty to do – especially since it has over 36 playable classes and a unique sub classing system which lets players branch off into three additional “sub classes”. To learn more about Lineage 2 check out the official MMOHuts Lineage 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Legion Mobile Review
- Aeria Games obviously knows Dragon Legion’s strength. I can say that if you’re looking for a CCG game that can make you keep on coming bac...
- Juggernaut reveals new Companion
- Mail.Ru has released a new companion for Juggernaught: Alicia the Elf.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Beta 1 Plans
- After a winter hiatus, CityState Games has returned from their thawing at Magfest to talk Beta 1 details for Camelot Unchained.