Lego Universe Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Lego Universe Online Page.
Lego Universe Online is a 3D lego themed MMO published by the Lego Company. Gameplay wise Lego Universe Online plays a bit like Free Realms – as it contains MMORPG elements as well as simple mini games. The game originally launched as a subscription based game but later went “Free to play” by dropping its subscription for basic membership. Basic non-paying members can only access a handful of the worlds in the game and have limited access to most of the games other features. Like Fusionfall, Club Penguin, and Monkey Quest – Lego Universe Online is a game largely aimed at a younger audience. To learn more about Lego Universe Online check out the official MMOHuts Lego Universe Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
- The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).
- Blade Wars Closed Beta Begins May 13
- Blade Wars enters closed beta on May 13, 2010 at 4PM EST. Check out ChangYou's latest 2D Fantasy MMORPG.
- PlanetSide 2 E3 hands-on preview - MMOHut
- MMOHut takes a first look at Sony's upcoming F2P MMOFPS PlanetSide 2.