Lego Universe Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Lego Universe Online Page.
Lego Universe Online is a 3D lego themed MMO published by the Lego Company. Gameplay wise Lego Universe Online plays a bit like Free Realms – as it contains MMORPG elements as well as simple mini games. The game originally launched as a subscription based game but later went “Free to play” by dropping its subscription for basic membership. Basic non-paying members can only access a handful of the worlds in the game and have limited access to most of the games other features. Like Fusionfall, Club Penguin, and Monkey Quest – Lego Universe Online is a game largely aimed at a younger audience. To learn more about Lego Universe Online check out the official MMOHuts Lego Universe Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Blasts Into Second Beta
- Psyonix announced today a second round of Beta sign-ups for the fast-paced sports-action game, Rocket League on PlayStation 4.
- Trove Launch Demo with Trion Worlds
- The latest addition, though, is the introduction of Dragons. These are pets that can (for now) only be gained through hard work.
- WildStar: Reloaded PAX Prime 2015 F2P Recap
- All told, this could be the model that Wildstar needed from the start; it’s harder and harder these days to run a pay-per-play model like Wo...