Legend of Martial Arts Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legend of Martial Arts Page.
Legend of Martial Arts, LOMA for short, is a light hearted 3D fantasy MMORPG with cartoony graphics from Perfect World Entertainment – the same company behind Forsaken World, Perfect World, Battle of the Immortals, Heroes of Three Kingdoms and numerous other F2P games. Legend of Martial arts used to be known as Kung Foo, but was eventually renamed to Legend of Martial Arts. The game’s visuals also very closely resemble an old Asian MMORPG called “Q-World”, so the game is a slightly modified version of this Q-World title. To learn more about Legend of Martial Arts check out the official MMOHuts Legend of Martial Arts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal MMO Features Arrive in 200 Hour Special Event
- Fairytale Distillery has announced that Das Tal has updated majorly in the past few months to create a persistent open world.
- Rift 5th Anniversary Celebration Continues
- Today, the third week of the month-long celebration of RIFT's 5 Year Anniversary kicks off.
- Granado Espada (EU): Huge Armonia and Level Cap Update
- EuroGamez GmbH announced today that Granado Espada Europe version finally released the Armonia update and level cap open to hight master. Armo...