Legend of Martial Arts Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legend of Martial Arts Page.
Legend of Martial Arts, LOMA for short, is a light hearted 3D fantasy MMORPG with cartoony graphics from Perfect World Entertainment – the same company behind Forsaken World, Perfect World, Battle of the Immortals, Heroes of Three Kingdoms and numerous other F2P games. Legend of Martial arts used to be known as Kung Foo, but was eventually renamed to Legend of Martial Arts. The game’s visuals also very closely resemble an old Asian MMORPG called “Q-World”, so the game is a slightly modified version of this Q-World title. To learn more about Legend of Martial Arts check out the official MMOHuts Legend of Martial Arts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Haunted Empire - Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms Android Mobile Review
- Haunted Empire – Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms is a mobile game that has been quite popular in various places across the globe.
- War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
- With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released.
- Legion of Heroes Update Adds Chapter 4-2
- The latest content update features the latest chapter in the epic game, “Chapter 4-2: The Devil in the Desert."