Legend of Martial Arts Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legend of Martial Arts Page.
Legend of Martial Arts, LOMA for short, is a light hearted 3D fantasy MMORPG with cartoony graphics from Perfect World Entertainment – the same company behind Forsaken World, Perfect World, Battle of the Immortals, Heroes of Three Kingdoms and numerous other F2P games. Legend of Martial arts used to be known as Kung Foo, but was eventually renamed to Legend of Martial Arts. The game’s visuals also very closely resemble an old Asian MMORPG called “Q-World”, so the game is a slightly modified version of this Q-World title. To learn more about Legend of Martial Arts check out the official MMOHuts Legend of Martial Arts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forced Showdown Releases On March 29th
- Betadwarf, imgur internet sensation and the developers of the hit Action-RPG, FORCED, is unleashing their deck-building, twin stick, rogue-lit
- DC Universe Online's Amazon Fury Part II Now Available
- In DCUO’s 13th downloadable content (DLC) pack, players face unparalleled challenges as they journey to the Underworld, face the Gods and ta...
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!