Legend of Edda Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legend of Edda Page.
Legend of Edda is a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Asda Story, Cue Online, Heroes in the Sky, Drift City, Soul Master, Shot Online a few other MMOs. Legend of Edda has cute anime inspired graphics sort of like Luna Online, except with a strong emphasis on PvP. It’s one of the only chibi style MMORPGs with intense PvP. Players can fight in epic realm vs realm battles, party vs party arena style fights, duels and more. To learn more about Legend of Edda check out the official MMOHuts Legend of Edda page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales Runner Set to Introduce new Expansion after Successful Relaunch
- OGPlanet is releasing Tales Runner first major update less than a month after launch.
- Nether Online now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Survival fans can now test their skill and cunning in an urban environment as Phosphor Games opened early access via Steam to its first-person...
- Jagged Alliance Online resets with new update
- Jagged Alliance Online has released a major new update that includes PvP changes and an account reset.