Legend of Edda Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legend of Edda Page.
Legend of Edda is a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Asda Story, Cue Online, Heroes in the Sky, Drift City, Soul Master, Shot Online a few other MMOs. Legend of Edda has cute anime inspired graphics sort of like Luna Online, except with a strong emphasis on PvP. It’s one of the only chibi style MMORPGs with intense PvP. Players can fight in epic realm vs realm battles, party vs party arena style fights, duels and more. To learn more about Legend of Edda check out the official MMOHuts Legend of Edda page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers: Massive Updates Incoming
- In the continuing effort to deliver the best gameplay experience for nearly a million players on PC, independent developer Keen Software House...
- Rustbucket Rumble makes PAX South announcement
- Reactor Zero, founded by Descent co-creator Matt Toschlog, today announced that its 2D, team-based, robot combat game Rustbucket Rumble™ is ...
- Cabal II PAX South Preview
- For old fans of the series, and new players curious alike, Cabal II is promising to be a real treat.