League of Legends Irelia Champion Spotlight
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our League of Legends Page.
League of Legends is a free to play MMO inspired by the custom Warcraft 3 map Defense of the Ancients (aka DotA.) The game was released in 2009, but has continued to introduce new content since then. New playable characters, called champions, are regularly added. The latest champion is Irelia. As with previous champion additions, the team over at Riot Games has released a spotlight video that highlights some of Irelia’s abilities and playstyle. League of Legends is one of the biggest players in a newly emerging genre of ‘AoS’ games. Avalon Heroes, Heroes of Newerth, and the upcoming DotA 2 also fit into the same genre. To learn more about League of Legends check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online Announces Beta Signups
- Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios have announced that beta signups are now available for The Elder Scrolls Online starting today.
- Blitzkrieg 3 Free Weekend and Dunkirk Operation with Boris
- Steady updates are still coming for Blitzkrieg 3, now that it's live! To celebrate, there is a free weekend coming from July 20th to 24th...
- Star Trek Online Season 11 Teaser Interview
- Season 11 for Star Trek Online is rapidly approaching, and with it arrives some brand new content for players to enjoy.