League of Legends Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our League of Legends Page.
League of Legends is a 3D strategy MMO published by Riot Games. Gameplay wise it is remarkably similar to Warcraft III’s enormously popular custom game ‘Defense of the Ancients (DotA)’ as well as S2 Game’s Heroes of Newerth. The game has an enormous amount of variety there are over 40 playable heroes with many in development. In addition, players can further ‘customize’ their characters through the game’s ‘mastery’ system. Anyone who has played and enjoyed DotA will almost certainly love League of Legends, as the game offers much more than it’s Warcraft III counterpart. Those new to the genre may have difficulty ‘learning the ropes’, but the game is still well worth checking out. In the video above I played as a champion named ‘Ashe’ and actually ended the game with a 24-8-23 score. That is, 24 kills, 8 deaths and 23 assists. The average game takes anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour so I didn’t have time to record the entire game. To learn more about League of Legends check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Eternal Lords Updated Review
- It is similar to the gameplay style of titles like Civilization. In it, you control a Warlord with your choice of race and class (with additio
- PlaySpan Partners with World of Tanks to Offer Tank Giveaway
- world of tanks partners with playspan
- AMZGame Announces New Browser Game Lords Road
- AMZGame is excited to announce Lords Road has been added to their platform.