League of Legends Gameplay Video #4
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our League of Legends Page.
League of Legends is a 3D multiplayer online battle arena MMO published by Riot Games. Gameplay wise it is remarkably similar to Warcraft III’s enormously popular custom game ‘Defense of the Ancients (DotA)’ as well as S2 Game’s Heroes of Newerth. Other free to play MOBA style games include Realm of the Titans, Avalon Heroes and Rise of Immortals. The video above is a full match with commentary (Heads up, it’s a cool 40+ mins). The game has an enormous amount of variety there are over 75 playable heroes with many more in development. In addition, players can further ‘customize’ their characters through the game’s ‘mastery’ system. Anyone who has played and enjoyed DotA will almost certainly love League of Legends, as the game offers much more than it’s Warcraft III counterpart. In the videos above, I simply joined a game and played through it. To learn more about League of Legends check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- Lineage 2 News - Official New EU Server Announced
- 4game has announced that it will open a new European server for Lineage II: Epic Tales of Aden.
- League of Legends Illaoi Review
- She’s beefy, throws around some pretty intense damage, and in general is a detriment to anyone in a teamfight, as she summons even more tent...