LawBreakers E3 2016 Dev Preview – Turf War in the California Keys
LawBreakers, previously known under the codename BlueStreak, is an upcoming video game developed by Boss Key Productions and published by Nexon. The game was set to be free-to-play, but Cliff Bleszinski has changed its business model based on security and feedback from the community.
At E3 we were introduced to the games second game mode called Turf War and the new map California Keys! Turf War is a twisted version of domination where teams fight over capture points surrounded by zero gravity.
The LawBreakers Team is ready to begin opening the flood gates for our Closed Public Alpha tests over the next few months! The first one starts this weekend!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date Announced
- Starting August 30, realms will shatter, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the brink of destruction with the launch of Legion.
- GWENT Closed Beta Delayed
- The GWENT development team has announced that the game's closed beta will be delayed until later this year.
- Blade & Soul Founder’s Packs Now Available for Purchase
- NCSOFT® announced that Founder’s Packs for Blade & Soul® are now available for purchase in North America and Europe.