LawBreakers E3 2016 Dev Preview – Turf War in the California Keys
LawBreakers, previously known under the codename BlueStreak, is an upcoming video game developed by Boss Key Productions and published by Nexon. The game was set to be free-to-play, but Cliff Bleszinski has changed its business model based on security and feedback from the community.
At E3 we were introduced to the games second game mode called Turf War and the new map California Keys! Turf War is a twisted version of domination where teams fight over capture points surrounded by zero gravity.
The LawBreakers Team is ready to begin opening the flood gates for our Closed Public Alpha tests over the next few months! The first one starts this weekend!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARCHLORD 2 Releases Its Next Major Update
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 has just relea...
- WildStar Features Trailer Released
- NCSoft and Carbine Studios have released a new trailer for their highly anticipated sci-fi MMO WildStar today, detailing several features of t...
- League of Legends: Braum Q&A Today
- League of Legends announces a seven hour Q&A session for its community regarding its latest champion, Braum.