LawBreakers Dev Preview and First Look
LawBreakers, pioneered by industry legend Cliff Bleszinski, welcomed our team’s North Carolina locals Ragachak and ColtronXL (Team Bottom Tier) to where the magic is happening at BossKey Studios. Check out our hands-on gameplay and talks with the developers on one of the most hotly anticipated shooters hitting in 2016!
LawBreakers is a frantic and often Zero G adrenaline rush team arena shooter that focuses on flipping through the air and going to town on your opponents either from range or up close and dirty. With unique class abilities, crazy vibrant visuals, intense platform heavy maps, and raw mature rated personality infused throughout, LawBreakers should be on any shooting fan’s watch list.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Second English Closed Beta This October
- imcGAMES announced this past week that the second English closed beta for its upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will be open this October.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy Available for PC and PlayStation
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is now available.
- Infinite Crisis: Sinestro to be released on May 21st
- Get an early look at Sinestro in the latest Champion Profile video from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Un...