LaTale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our LaTale Page.
LaTale is a 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by OGPlanet. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s MapleStory and Ndoor’s WonderKing Online, except with one small exception. The visuals are a bit artistically different. Players start off by choosing from one of five playable classes and can advance to a new job at level 80. The game is updated regularly, but doesn’t have nearly as much content as its chief rival – MapleStory. In the video above I created a character, skipped the tutorial and beat up a few enemies while highlighting some of the game’s features. To learn more about LaTale, check out the official MMOHuts LaTale page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: The Amazing Eternals Impressions
- After seeing a private demo, I have a good feeling that The Amazing Eternals will find its own place without falling into the "clone"...
- Kingdom Under Fire II Announces Persistent Open Beta in May
- The grand moment of Kingdom Under Fire II's full launch has finally revealed itself!
- ArcheAge: Livestream Series Annouced By XLGames; Starts Today
- XLGames has recently announced that they will be hosting a new Livestream series called Exploring ArcheAge.