LaTale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our LaTale Page.
LaTale is a 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by OGPlanet. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s MapleStory and Ndoor’s WonderKing Online, except with one small exception. The visuals are a bit artistically different. Players start off by choosing from one of five playable classes and can advance to a new job at level 80. The game is updated regularly, but doesn’t have nearly as much content as its chief rival – MapleStory. In the video above I created a character, skipped the tutorial and beat up a few enemies while highlighting some of the game’s features. To learn more about LaTale, check out the official MMOHuts LaTale page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Neverwinter: "The Scourge Warlock" Highlight Trailer Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with a brand new trailer showcasing the potent new class coming to Neverwint...
- Camelot Unchained Achieves Bounty System Stretch Goal
- A new update from City State Entertainment reveals that the latest stretch goal for Camelot Unchained, the Bounty System, has been unlocked.
- Total War ROME II: Massive Free Update Out Now
- Featuring significant improvements and reworks of existing game features, this definitive edition of ROME II also comes with a massive amount ...