LaTale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our LaTale Page.
LaTale is a 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by OGPlanet. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s MapleStory and Ndoor’s WonderKing Online, except with one small exception. The visuals are a bit artistically different. Players start off by choosing from one of five playable classes and can advance to a new job at level 80. The game is updated regularly, but doesn’t have nearly as much content as its chief rival – MapleStory. In the video above I created a character, skipped the tutorial and beat up a few enemies while highlighting some of the game’s features. To learn more about LaTale, check out the official MMOHuts LaTale page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Delays and Apologies
- In a live stream session earlier today on Twitch, City State Games had an honest revelation regarding the current state of Camelot Unchained...
- Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One on March 31.
- MMORPGs and Pets
- Companionship is a vital part of any virtual world and there’s no better way to foster that sense of cooperation than with pets.