Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris: Four Player Co-Op Mayhem
Executive Producer Scot Amos and members of his team discuss how tons of weapons, rings and amulets that grant abilities, puzzles that adjust to the number of players, and the occasional spike-pit sabotage turn Lara’s latest adventure into four player co-op mayhem.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Xbox One and PS4 Get Performance Update and More
- Digital Extremes launched a major new update to its top downloaded Free-to-Play console hit Warframe® today.
- Albion Online Alpha Preview
- The Alpha build of Albion Online is truly an interesting and bold undertaking by Sandbox Interactive Studios. The overhead camera angle, among...
- Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard Now Available Exclusively on Google Play
- ZQGame a publisher of high-quality mobile games, today announced the global release of the anime-inspired, action-RPG, Soul Guardians: Age of ...