Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris: Four Player Co-Op Mayhem
Executive Producer Scot Amos and members of his team discuss how tons of weapons, rings and amulets that grant abilities, puzzles that adjust to the number of players, and the occasional spike-pit sabotage turn Lara’s latest adventure into four player co-op mayhem.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Celebrates Second Anniverary And New Expansion
- CJ Games Global is kicking off second anniversary celebrations for Uncharted Waters Online.
- Wargaming Announces Unified Premium Account System
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced its Unified Premium Account service, the next step in the company...
- E3 2013 Thursday MMO Recap
- By the final day of E3, all schedules have broken down and the show has turned into a free-for-all. Press and businessmen alike are rushing le...