Landmark Developer Diary: Combat
Michael Mann (Lead System Designer) and Darrin McPherson (Lead Designer) explore the newly introduced PvP mode in Landmark, as well as discuss future upcoming additions and iterations to the combat system.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- QuakeCon 2015 Official Tournament and QuakeCon Trials Lineup Announced
- QuakeCon brings together some of the greatest players in the world to compete in the Quake Live Tri-Master Tournament sponsored by Intel.
- A Mojave Makeover for Fallen Earth
- Today, Reloaded Productions announced a new major update for Fallen Earth: Global Territory Control.
- Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
- Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a n...