Land of Chaos Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Land of Chaos Online Page.
Land of Chaos Online, called LOCO for short, is a 3D Fantasy MMO published by Alaplaya – the same folks behind S4 League, Florensia, Fantasy Tennis and Avalon Heroes. The game is incredibly unique and is a bit similar to League of Legends, except with a twist on the entire Aeon of Strafe genre. The game plays in a third person and has intense action oriented combat. Like other Aeon of Strife games, Land of Chaos requires a lot cooperation with your team to do well. To learn more about Land of Chaos Online check out the official MMOHuts Land of Chaos Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad: "Tournament of Sorcery" Event Now Available
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is cranking up the supernatural in...
- Heva Clonia Beta Impressions
- There’s always some polishing that needs to be done when you bring out your Beta for the world to tinker with before you actually launch the...
- Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
- Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today.