Land of Chaos Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Land of Chaos Online Page.
Land of Chaos Online, called LOCO for short, is a 3D Fantasy MMO published by Alaplaya – the same folks behind S4 League, Florensia, Fantasy Tennis and Avalon Heroes. The game is incredibly unique and is a bit similar to League of Legends, except with a twist on the entire Aeon of Strafe genre. The game plays in a third person and has intense action oriented combat. Like other Aeon of Strife games, Land of Chaos requires a lot cooperation with your team to do well. To learn more about Land of Chaos Online check out the official MMOHuts Land of Chaos Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- LEGO Minifigures Online: Now available in Open Beta
- Funcom and The LEGO Group are very excited to have kicked off the Open Beta for LEGO® Minifigures Online, and LEGO fans from all over the wor...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Introduces First Raid on Nov 17
- ArenaNet™ today announced that Spirit Vale, the first major update and raid experience for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™ is coming Nov 17...
- RuneScape Gower Quest Brings Back Original Devs
- Packed with nods and winks to vintage RuneScape memes and jokes, Gower Quest is a fond love letter from the game’s creators.