Kung Foo! Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kung Foo Page.
The folks over at Perfect World International have finally done it! The official launch trial is now available for viewing. As the video makes clear, Kung Foo isn’t just another MMO. The trailer touts a ‘rat free’ game world and boasts a story written by a professional comic book writer. Top notch localization (that means no Engrish) and interesting mounts like a giant pig are just some of the features to look forward to. Kung Foo is in Closed Beta testing as of the release of this video but Open Beta should be right around the corner. Remember, Kung Foo can be played for just one easy payment of $0.00!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- WeMade USA Appoints Philip Yun as CEO
- WeMade USA, the United States subsidiary of WeMade Entertainment, has announced the hiring of Philip Yun as their Chief Executive Officer.
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.