Kritika Online – First Impressions
Colt talks about the press event he attended for Kritika Online, and shows off Warrior class gameplay.
Kritika Online is an anime-inspired free-to-play fantasy MMORPG developed by ALLM for PC and is available for PC. It is expected to see a 2017 western release published by En Masse Entertainment.
In Kritika Online players can customize their own character from distinct classes like the Warrior, Rogue, and Magic Gunner. As players progress they will be able to branch their characters into unique versions of their class to further specialize their roles in parties into things like Berserker, Cat Acrobat, Dimension Controller and more. The more diverse the team composition you create the more combat possibilities and variation you will get!
Check out more Kritika Online info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Launches Age of Destroyers Update
- Beginning January 14th Star Conflict players can add destroyers to their offensive capabilities.
- WildStar: Interview w/ Chad Moore & Info on the Defile Update
- Only three months in and things are really about to heat up for Carbine Studios and their Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG: Wildstar. Recently, I had the...
- GAMEVIL to Publish Mobile Version of ArcheAge
- GAMEVIL is the leader in adapting online games for mobile, having also launched a mobile version of the RPG Kritika on iOS and Android this pa...