King of Kings 3 Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our King of Kings 3 Page.
King of Kings 3 is a free to play 3D fantasy MMORPG that’s being published by Gamigo. It’s going into open beta testing today, on September 27, 2010 so take a quick look to see if its the game for you. King of Kings 3 distinguishes it self from other games by concentrating on PvP. The game does have a pretty standard early game that includes auto-navigation and quest based progression. But the involved guild system allows players to create large organizations such as legions and kingdoms. These player coalitions can make war against one another, take over entire towns in the game, and fortify them against further invasion. Gamigo is behind Martial Empires, and publishes a number of other MMORPGs for the European market. They’ve recently started expanding into America and will be publishing Black Prophecy worldwide. To learn more about King of Kings 3 check out the official MMOHuts King of Kings 3 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Features Angel Cosplay
- R2Games has teased earlier in January that their angels in League of Angels would be portrayed by a number of cosplayers, in particular Marida...
- Gauntlet's 1st DLC Now Available
- From the depths of the darkest dungeons of Gauntlet, a brave new heroine joins the fight against the hordes of undead, Lilith the Necromancer.
- Albion Online Explains the Zone and Flagging System
- Developer Sandbox Interactive takes some time to explain their Zone and Flagging systems in Albion Online.